ELECTRIC WEDDING SHUTTLES
As the manager of a wedding venue, you are the host who helps couples and their wedding planner make the “Big Day” a magical moment. Since your venue is the place where a couple’s memories begin, it makes sense to add a fleet of electric wedding shuttles to the menu of exceptional services; and you can offer rides to the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, wedding reception, and after party. Electric shuttles wrapped with your brand’s logo will make the logistics easier for guests and helps venue personnel keep things moving according to the tightest schedule. Planners can also decorate your fleet of low-speed vehicles to match the couple’s wedding theme. This adds a special touch to the transportation component while providing guests with splendid views of your venue.
Electric low-speed vehicles add a fun factor to any wedding. From pick-up in the parking lot to traversing the spacious nooks and crannies of the wedding venue, the open design of an electric wedding shuttle sets the stage for a more spirited gathering, especially for guests who may be meeting for the first time. If your wedding venue covers a lot of space, has rougher terrain, or the weather is hot and humid, you can still comfortably move people around. Since wedding clothes start the day spotless, a reliable source of transportation can help keep shoes shiny and venue mud off dress hems. For a special touch, both the bride’s party and the groom’s party can ride together in separate 8-passenger street legal golf carts.
Street Legal Electric Shuttles
Since transportation at a destination wedding is an inevitable additional cost, providing shuttle services is both convenient and considerate for your venue’s wedding guests. Slow-moving electric vehicles are ideally suited for many types of weddings, such as:
- Estate Wedding Venues – As an estate wedding venue manager, think how special it will feel when a wedding party is riding in your branded electric wedding shuttles as a hint of the past comes alive. Reliable street legal golf carts are perfect low-speed modes of transportation for a private estate wedding.
- Resort Wedding Venues – Whether you manage a mountain lodge or oceanfront venue, resort wedding shuttles promote your brand information and provide fun ways of moving people from a rehearsal diner to the wedding ceremony and from the reception to the after party. Plus, venue managers can pick from numerous styles and shuttle features.
- Vineyard Wedding Venues – Vineyards aren’t just for stomping grapes any more. A winery wedding offers wine lovers an amazing opportunity for having their ceremonies at a beautiful outdoor event-space. A fleet of eight-passenger street legal golf carts in your venue colors work great for use as custom-built people movers.
- Worship Wedding Venues – Religious settings like chapels, synagogues and mosques are popular for worship-based ceremonies. Regardless of the size of your institute’s campus, a fleet of electric wedding shuttles will ensure everyone, including those with disabilities, can get from the ceremony to the reception in a timely manner.
- Country Club Wedding Venues – Custom-designed electric shuttles are ideal for traversing a country club’s scenic outdoor spaces as well as delivering the wedding party and guests to and from the ceremony, reception, and after party. Brand-wrapped vehicles provide a perfect low-speed mode of venue transportation.
- Yacht Club Wedding Venues – Yacht club wedding venues offer the happy couple, the wedding party, and special guests sensational waterfront scenery. With a fleet of custom electric shuttles, your wedding venue can offer transportation services with a unique vantage point of the yacht club’s beautiful facilities.
By offering wedding shuttle services, you help to ensure everyone shows up at the right spot, and on time. Plus, from polite introductions and chitchat on the way to and from events, low-speed electric shuttles encourage bonding and guests are more likely to get to know each other making it a more rememberable experience for the bride and groom’s special attendees.
Keep More Money at Your Venue
Traditionally, wedding venues were not required to offer transportation to wedding parties. Wedding planners had to rent a noisy uncomfortable bus or use crowded limousines to transport the wedding party and guests. By going the extra mile, you can ensure more of the wedding budget stays at your venue. Instead of the couple having to make separate arrangements for moving themselves and special members of their group around your facility, electric wedding shuttles are the ideal people movers for any low-speed environment. Moreover, electric street legal golf carts allow wedding guests to safely take in the picturesque views and fully enjoy the atmosphere of your venue’s charming getaways and with far fewer hassles.
Since your scenic wedding site adds a beautiful backdrop for the couple’s Big Day, providing electric wedding shuttles helps to ensure more opportunities for those special photos. Plus, by incorporating a fleet of electric low-speed shuttles into your business plan, you will help to save everyone’s feet for dancing the night away. In addition, elderly guests, pregnant women, families with children, and anyone with disabilities will certainly appreciate and remember the ride. At large wedding venues that have to furnish portable restrooms, providing low speed electric vehicles also allows you to keep port-a-potties out of the camera’s lens. At the end of the day, a street-legal golf cart endearingly decked out with “Just Married” is perfect to see the happy couple on their way.
Buy FACTORY DIRECT from Moto Electric Vehicles
Offering onsite shuttle services can help to ensure the wedding party and guests get to where they need to be and when they need to be there. At Moto Electric Vehicles, we have a complete line of electric wedding shuttles, street legal lifted golf carts, and low-speed electric utility vehicles that can be your work horses to help with transporting people and hauling supplies like food, decorations, flowers, gifts, and photography or audio equipment. Call today and let the experienced staff at MotoEV help you design the street legal people movers you need and keep more of the money at your wedding venue.
Don’t miss out on MotoEV’s Factory Direct Pricing!