MotoEV Electro Neighborhood Buddy 3 Passenger EMS Street Legal Golf Cart
Our line of emergency vehicles are perfect for all applications involving patrols in Stadiums, State Parks, Factories, Universities or Campus type situations . We have Police, Security, EMS, Fire, as well as Stretcher Lock Down models that can accommodate either stretcher or wheelchair requirements. Installation of all required emergency lighting and safety equipment such as sirens or public address systems are of course available!
The MotoEV Electro Neighborhood Buddy 3 Passenger EMS Street Legal Golf Cart vehicle has all the required standard features necessary to certify the unit as street legal and thus to drive on roads marked 35 MPH or less! Our vehicles can travel an industry leading 50 miles per charge! It costs about one penny per mile traveled if you charge your vehicle overnight, when electric power is at its cheapest! Our built in on board chargers not only keep our batteries ready to go but contain a microprocessor so they will never overcharge. Once a full charge is detected, they simply turn themselves off! You will be able to "opportunity charge" your vehicle at anytime while on a break, shopping or simply at lunch because your charger will be contained right on the vehicle.
Our Emergency Service Vehicles come equipped with a 4Kw (5.5 Hp) upgraded motor but several other motor options are available.
- DOT AS-1 Certified Windshield
- Automatic Windshield Wiper
- DOT Certified Seat belts
- 17 digit vehicle identification number
- On Board Smart Charging System
- Curtis Programmable Sepex Controller on most models
- Trojan Batteries (5 Year Life)
- Light Package (Head Lights, Tail Lights, Brake Lights,Turn Signals)
- Battery Capacity Meter
- Wood Grain Package (Steering Wheel, Dashboard, Back Rest)
- Digital Dashboard
- DOT AS-1 Certified Windshield Automatic Windshield Wiper DOT Certified Seatbelts 17 digit vehicle identification number On Board Smart Charging System Curtis Programmable Sepex Controller on most models Trojan Batteries (5 Year Life) Light Package (Head Lights, Tail Lights, Brake Lights,Turn Signals) Horn Wood Grain Package (Steering Wheel, Dashboard, Back Rest) Digital Dashboard Speedometer Battery Capacity Meter High/Low Speed Switch
- QTY 4 LED Emergency Lights (Red | Red/White Available)
- Stryker/Ferno Stretcher Lock Down
- Rhino Lined Stretcher Deck
- Large Storage Box Below Stretcher Deck
- Storage Under Driver Seat
- Aluminum Rust Protected Rims
- Model: MotoEV Electro Neighborhood Buddy 3 Passenger EMS Street Legal Golf Cart
- Product Code: ENB-3PEMS
- Passenger Capacity: 2 People + 1 Stretcher Occupant
- Vehicle Dimensions: 11.0 ft L x 4.0 ft W x 6.2 ft H
- Gross Vehicle Weight:2,600 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 25 MPH
- Range: Up to 50 miles (full capacity)
- Climb: 20% grade (full capacity)
- Electric Motor: 4 KW (5.5 Hp)
- Min. Turning Radius: 11.5 ft
- Maxload: 1,000 Lbs
- Ground Clearance: 5"
- Batteries: QTY 8- Trojan 105
- Charger: Eagle On Board
- Braking System: Rear & Front Hydraulic Brakes w/ Rear Mechanical Parking Brake
- Suspension: Independent/ Rear Steel Plate Suspension
- Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
- Body: Steel Framework + Fiberglass
- Roof: Fiberglass Painted to Match Vehicle
- Floor: Non- Slip Plastic
- Windshield: AS1 DOT Approved
- Warranty: * 3 Year Limited Standard Warranty Included On This Unit!
NEW VEHICLE - 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - NATIONAL
This limited warranty covers conversions to new vehicles, equipment furnished by Moto Electric Vehicles ("the company") in or upon a shuttle or passenger vehicle. Manufacturer's warranties are covered by the manufacture of the component, not by Moto Electric Vehicles.
Eagle brand chargers are covered for a period of three (3) years. Curtis Instruments brand controllers are covered for a period of two (2) years. Trojan batteries are covered for a period of twelve (12) Months.
Full warranty disclosures for these three manufacturers are available upon request.
The company warrants to original purchases that any defects in materials or workmanship, except as listed in paragraph 5 below, that occur within the time periods listed below ("the warranty period"), starting from date of delivery, will be corrected by the company at its expense, in a manner described:
First 12 months all replacement parts will be furnished at no charge, "except where a manufacturer's warranty supercedes this," in which case that period becomes the warranty period (copy of manufacturer's warranty available upon request).Company will warranty the frame and all structure welds of the vehicle for a period of two years. Paint and rust are excluded.
Warranty replacement parts will be sent only:
After the original purchaser notifies the company that a defect exists and the company determines, as a result of its inspection or investigation, that the defect was caused by improper material or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover:
Any costs or charges INVOLVED IN TRANSPORTING OR SHIPPING a vehicle or part to or from the authorized facility. Damages to any items caused by improper use or operation, unauthorized repairs or modifications, attempts to operate any equipment beyond its rated capacities, or damage caused by lack of proper and reasonable maintenance. Any equipment furnished by the buyer (for installation by the company). Any failure associated with modifying the vehicle or installing accessories unauthorized by MEV. Normal wear and tear of all batteries, tires, belts, bulbs, etc. Corrosion of battery terminals.
Driving through water deep enough to cause electrical system damage. Any defects in options or similar items (such as radio or video equipment, heating and air, etc.) which are covered by the individual appliance manufacturer's warranty. Any repairs causing lost revenues to customer.
Any rental or replacement vehicle charges or costs associated with the need for warranty repair at our authorized facility. Replacement parts if original parts not returned to Moto Electric Vehicles at owner's expense.
We offer a variety of the extended service contracts to cover your vehicle purchase for two, three, four or five year periods at an additional charge.
One of the most important services we offer here at Moto Electric Vehicles And More is “door to door” shipping of your new vehicle purchase. Our organization has many years of successful experiences in securing first class transportation solutions at affordable rates. We pride ourselves in having your new vehicle arrive at your facility in Show Room Condition. When at all possible, we maintain a fleet of fully enclosed trailers to protect your new purchase from any road hazards it may encounter during the transportation process.
Our loading personnel are experienced in load tie down methods that avoid any damages to the body and undersides of your vehicle. Please let us know whether you have access to a loading dock or not. We have some trailers that load and unload at ground level for your convince but we can also arrange for off-loading equipment to meet when your vehicle arrives.
Our sales representative can give you a shipping quote and arrange any and all your shipping needs within minutes to make your shopping experience as pleasure full as possible.